25 May Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- 1 lb of Zeigler’s Hot Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 2 large cans (15 oz ea) tomatoes
- Garlic salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 lb of spaghetti
- Optional: 1 can mushrooms
- Cook sausage in large skillet until crumbled; add cut up bell peppers and onions.
- Cook at med high for 5 minutes or until vegetables are limp.
- Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, and the 2 cans of tomatoes.
- Add garlic,salt and pepper
- Cook on low heat for about 45 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Add sausage sauce to top of spaghetti on plate and enjoy!
*Recipe courtesy of Tony Zeigler